Googling reveals they’ve been doing this for over a year, but I ate a cheeseburger yesterday at McDonald’s and they had the “nutritional” info right on the hamburger box. They didn’t have it on the fries which I thought was silly. Otherwise, neat, and a good move towards more disclosure. Thanks to it I learned that the hamburger contained 50% of my RDA of sodium. Yummy!
McDonald's Has Nutritional Info Right On Boxes
By consumerist.com March 24, 2008
- what am i eating Food Companies Not Bragging About Making Products Healthier Out Of Fear You’ll Reject Change
- Mascot Massacre Poll: Is McDonald’s New Happy Meal Mascot The Creepiest Fast Food Shill Yet?
- the welcome wagon Vietnam Greets Its First McDonald’s With Big Crowds, Blasting Techno Music
- origin stories Taco Bell’s Founder Originally Intended To Start A Burger Empire
- Not the seasoning I wanted Woman Claims Young Daughter Received Wendy’s Fries Dusted In Marijuana