Googling reveals they’ve been doing this for over a year, but I ate a cheeseburger yesterday at McDonald’s and they had the “nutritional” info right on the hamburger box. They didn’t have it on the fries which I thought was silly. Otherwise, neat, and a good move towards more disclosure. Thanks to it I learned that the hamburger contained 50% of my RDA of sodium. Yummy!
McDonald's Has Nutritional Info Right On Boxes
By consumerist.com March 24, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Guy Eats At All 46 London McDonald’s Locations In One Day, Lives To Tell The Tale
- The World’s Largest, Most French Fry-Box-Shaped McDonald’s Is Now Closed
- Critics: Putting Fitness Trackers In McDonald’s Happy Meals Doesn’t Make Them Healthy Meals
- McDonald’s Testing Fresh Ground Beef For Its Hamburger Patties
- Burger King Has A New “2 For $10” Meal Deal, But Who’s It Actually For?