Laundry detergent is expensive. One “debt free” blogger has taken the time to mark up a detergent cap to show you how much product you’re probably wasting with every load. [No Credit Needed] (Thanks to J.C.!)
By cwalters March 21, 2008
- soap overdose Consumer Reports Talks To Target, Cleans Up Detergent Label
- ultimate clean for an ultimate price Top Laundry Detergents At Medium Prices Available At Warehouse Clubs
- never clean! Tide’s Answer To Slumping Sales? Use More Detergent Pods!
- So Fresh and Clean Clean Is Tide Oxi Really The Super Cleaning Agent That The Blonde Property Brother Says It Is?
- convenient but deadly Study: Over 17,000 Kids Have Been Hurt By Laundry Detergent Pods