Laundry detergent is expensive. One “debt free” blogger has taken the time to mark up a detergent cap to show you how much product you’re probably wasting with every load. [No Credit Needed] (Thanks to J.C.!)
By cwalters March 21, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Costco Shrink Rays Bins Of Detergent Pods Ever So Slightly
- Tide’s Answer To Slumping Sales? Use More Detergent Pods!
- Procter & Gamble Explains Why Powdered Tide Suddenly Needs A Bigger Scoop
- Tide Makes Powder Detergent Scoop Bigger For No Clear Reason
- Does Jessica Alba’s Honest Co. Detergent Contain Chemical It Guarantees It Won’t Use?