Phishers have a new target: your Google Calendar. Nigerian-419-type scammers are spamming sending their messages as meeting invites on people’s Google’s Calendars. This happened to me a few days ago. One way to combat it is to change the “Automatically Add Invites To My Calendar” setting from Yes to No.
Phishers Target Google Calendars
By consumerist.com March 20, 2008
- alternate currencies The IRS And The Cops Do Not Really Take Payment In iTunes Gift Cards Over The Phone
- you can call me A.I. Gmail Wants To Reply To Your Emails For You With Artificial Intelligence
- fair warning Not Sure If That EMail Is Authenticated Or Secure? GMail Will Start Warning You
- yes really Google Gets Access To Your Kids’ Data Because It’s A “School Official”
- scamalama-ding-dong 4 Things We Learned About Fake Locksmith Scammers Lurking Online