Phishers have a new target: your Google Calendar. Nigerian-419-type scammers are spamming sending their messages as meeting invites on people’s Google’s Calendars. This happened to me a few days ago. One way to combat it is to change the “Automatically Add Invites To My Calendar” setting from Yes to No.
Phishers Target Google Calendars
By consumerist.com March 20, 2008
- lost verizon No, You Won’t Get A $59 Credit On Your Verizon Bill For Responding To A Robocall
- romance scams Single Ladies In 50s And 60s Prime Targets For Online Romance Scammers
- Phishing For Passwords Google Launches New Tool To Protect Consumers’ Password Security
- Everything Should Have An Undo Option Google Answers Prayers, Officially Adds “Undo Send” Button To Gmail
- nexus 5 Google’s Defective Phone Policy Is Tough If You’re On A Fixed Income