Further distancing itself from its problematic free TV promotion (which for some customer has so far been lacking in free TVs), a reader in the Bronx reports that Verizon FiOS triple-play bundle ads on the radio are now offering $200 gift cards for Circuit City. As previously noted, the TV ads are now touting free Samsung digital cameras.
On The Radio, FiOS Free TV Promotion Changed To Free Gift Cards
By consumerist.com March 17, 2008
- strange bedfellows Surprise: Verizon FiOS Now Offering Free Netflix Subscription To Some New Customers
- no fios ads for you Disney Pulls Ads For Verizon’s ESPN-Less Cable Package
- skinny bundles get fatter Verizon FiOS May Be Shoving ESPN Back Into Its “Skinny” Bundles
- the fios code The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon FiOS Bill
- year of the cord cutter Verizon Makes HBO Now Available To FiOS Customers