Update: I just got a call from someone named Pat who spoke perfect English who is personally handling my case. It appears Microsoft did realize that it made an error. My emotional bank-account balance for Microsoft is going into the black again!
- separation of cash and state State Demands Man Repay $15,000 In Benefits He Never Received, Takes His Tax Refund
- the spirit of 1775 Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- keep it Amazon Sends Me Someone Else’s Order. Why Don’t They Care If I Send It Back?
- buy now pay later Arby’s Restaurant Processes Six Months Worth Of Purchases In Single Night
- bank error not in your favor “Incorrect Keystroke” Allows Comcast To Withdraw $500 From Non-Customer’s Bank Account