Update: I just got a call from someone named Pat who spoke perfect English who is personally handling my case. It appears Microsoft did realize that it made an error. My emotional bank-account balance for Microsoft is going into the black again!
More From Consumerist
- Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- Amazon Sends Me Someone Else’s Order. Why Don’t They Care If I Send It Back?
- The Grim But Necessary Art Of Closing Accounts For Dead Family Members & Loved Ones
- It Looks Like Starbucks May Be Changing How Customers Earn Loyalty Program Rewards Points
- Comcast Incorrectly Insists Customer Still Owes $400; Her Credit Score Drops By 215 Points