Your votes are in and we have seeded the initial brackets for Worst Company In America 2008. It’s bigger, the companies are badder, and the bloodshed and gore is going to better than ever before. Inside, see the full bracket breakdown. Tomorrow, the first battle begins, Comcast vs Menu Foods!
Announcing The Worst Company In America 2008 Contestants
By cwalters March 11, 2008
- The Difference In A Year For Reasons Good And Bad, 2015 Was A Big Year For McDonald’s
- boxed in Trilogy Of Set-Top Terror: Cable Box Horror Stories From Consumerist Readers
- now shake hands Nashville Mayor Wants Google, Comcast, AT&T To Sit Down And Make Nice Over Fiber Plans
- these were a few of my favorite things Our Picks From 2015: Editors’ Favorite Stories Of The Year
- everything but the kitchen sink Comcast, AT&T Try Again To Stall Google Fiber In Nashville By Writing Law To Slow It Down