Get Rich Slowly points us towards an interesting short film by Martin Hampton that deals with 4 different “hoarders.” One of them, a compulsive shopper, owes more in credit card debt than he does on his mortgage. He often buys the same product over and over again. [Vimeo]
More From Consumerist
- Restricting Debt Collection Doesn’t Limit Credit Availability
- What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- Two Reasons Anyone Who Remembers The Recession Had A Problem With Quicken Loans’ Super Bowl Ad
- Countless Consumers Are Paying Off Someone Else’s Debt Because Of Default Judgments
- Reminder: A Legitimate Online Retailer Will Not Ask For Payment In Amazon Gift Cards