H.J. Heinz Co. is recalling approximately 40,000 cases of Boston Market brand lasagna with meat sauce after realizing that it contained that sketchy recalled cow abuse beef from Westland/Hallmark. [BizJournals]
- beef beefs Appeals Court: Insurance Doesn’t Have To Pay For 2008 Burrito Recall
- who's hungry? California Plant Shuts Down After Recalling 8.7 Million Pounds Of Beef “Unfit For Human Food”
- actually about dogs Evanger’s Dog Food Recalled Due To Contamination With Euthanasia Drug: Wait, What?
- that's not beef Evanger’s VP: Dog Food Recalled For Euthanasia Drugs Contained Horse DNA
- when two become one HJ Heinz Buying Kraft In Deal That Will Create One Huge Food Giant