H.J. Heinz Co. is recalling approximately 40,000 cases of Boston Market brand lasagna with meat sauce after realizing that it contained that sketchy recalled cow abuse beef from Westland/Hallmark. [BizJournals]
More From Consumerist
- Nearly 168,000 Pounds Of Ground Beef Recalled For E. Coli Contamination
- ConAgra Recalls P.F. Chang’s Frozen Family Meals Due To Possible Metal Shards
- Boston Market-Branded Pork Products Recalled Due To Possible Plastic Or Glass Shards
- Farmers Say They’re Making Too Much Money Off Beef To Go Drug-Free
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?