Consumer gets a box of beans instead of a hard drive from Best Buy. If this happens to you, file a report with your state’s attorney general and then do a chargeback with your credit card company. The best way to prevent it, however, is to open the item inside the store. [CNN]
- last-minute gifts Here Are Some Last-Minute Gift Ideas For Last-Minute Gift-Givers
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- sports authority afterlife There’s $92.5 Million In Outstanding Sports Authority Gift Cards: Use Yours Before June 28
- child pornography Defendant: Geek Squad Employee Was Paid FBI Informant, Searched Devices Illegally
- the morning after How To Avoid Scams Aiming To Cash In On Hurricane Matthew Damage