Consumer gets a box of beans instead of a hard drive from Best Buy. If this happens to you, file a report with your state’s attorney general and then do a chargeback with your credit card company. The best way to prevent it, however, is to open the item inside the store. [CNN]
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- bill of swipes Is A Restriction On Credit Card Surcharges A Free Speech Violation?
- pay up and shut up Company Demands Thousands Of Dollars Over Negative Yelp Reviews, Despite Federal Law
- Score One For The Consumer Court Sides With Consumer In Suit Against Retailer That Charges $250 When Customers Threaten To Complain
- radioshack RadioShack Franchisees Don’t Want Surprises In Corporate Bankruptcy