Consumer gets a box of beans instead of a hard drive from Best Buy. If this happens to you, file a report with your state’s attorney general and then do a chargeback with your credit card company. The best way to prevent it, however, is to open the item inside the store. [CNN]
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- bill of swipes Is A Restriction On Credit Card Surcharges A Free Speech Violation?
- No relief here Regulators Shut Down Debt Relief Operation That Took Millions From Consumers
- More Drawbacks For Gift Cards Walmart Offers Gift Card Trade-In Program If You Don’t Mind Getting Less Than The Card Is Worth
- Are The Rewards Really Worth It? Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates