Motivational coaching company Prosper is the subject of an unusual lawsuit: “A supervisor…is accused of waterboarding an employee in front of his sales team to demonstrate that they should work as hard on sales as the employee had worked to breathe.” C’mon team, let’s Gitmo sales! [Salt Lake Tribuine]
Motivational Company Waterboarded Employees?
By consumerist.com February 29, 2008
- blowing the whistle Former Wells Fargo Employee Claims Bank Defrauded Government Of $1.4B In Foreclosure Funding
- What's The Wage? NBCUniversal Set To Pay $6.4M In Settlement With Unpaid Interns
- make the check payable to boguscorp Former Delta Employee Accused Of Approving $22 Million In Fake Invoices
- that sounds familiar... Tesla Accuses Former ‘Autopilot’ Manager Of Stealing Company Secrets
- Looking For Back Pay Lawsuit: Target Failed To Pay New York Warehouse Workers Overtime