Motivational coaching company Prosper is the subject of an unusual lawsuit: “A supervisor…is accused of waterboarding an employee in front of his sales team to demonstrate that they should work as hard on sales as the employee had worked to breathe.” C’mon team, let’s Gitmo sales! [Salt Lake Tribuine]
Motivational Company Waterboarded Employees?
By consumerist.com February 29, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Former Wells Fargo Employee Claims Bank Defrauded Government Of $1.4B In Foreclosure Funding
- Lawsuit: Target Failed To Pay New York Warehouse Workers Overtime
- Lawsuit: CVS Told Security Guards To Watch Minority Shoppers
- Panera Suing Former IT Exec And His New Employer Papa John’s Over Trade Secrets
- Why Is Aldi Covering Actual Prices With Confusing “Lower Price” Stickers?