Home Depot posts its first annual sales decline and fourth-quarter profit at the retailer falls more than 27 percent. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- What Are Shoppers Buying Since They Aren’t Buying Clothes?
- Home Depot Accuses Visa, MasterCard Of Colluding On “Defective” Credit Cards
- Analysts Predict Chipotle Sales Slump To Continue Into Late 2016 Amid Food Safety Issues
- Why Are Home Depot & TJ Maxx Bringing In Customers Other Retailers Can’t?
- JCPenney Sales Increase Slightly, Still Losing Money