Home Depot posts its first annual sales decline and fourth-quarter profit at the retailer falls more than 27 percent. [NYT]
- shopping around What Are Shoppers Buying Since They Aren’t Buying Clothes?
- dude where's my pin? Home Depot Accuses Visa, MasterCard Of Colluding On “Defective” Credit Cards
- the price of an outbreak Analysts Predict Chipotle Sales Slump To Continue Into Late 2016 Amid Food Safety Issues
- It wasn't so bad Costco’s Credit Card Transfer Issues Didn’t Affect Sales, Profits
- bucking the retail trend Why Are Home Depot & TJ Maxx Bringing In Customers Other Retailers Can’t?