48% of teenagers haven’t bought a CD in a year, meaning that 52% of teenagers still buy more CDs than we do. [LA Times]
- so it begins Report: 34M People Have Already Started Holiday Shopping
- hack attack Over 427M Hacked Myspace Passwords Set Loose Online
- swipe no more Who Knew Tinder Allowed Minors On The App?
- i want to go to there Father-Daughter Duo Finds 2-Carat Diamond At Arkansas Gem Park
- say it ain't so Some Brewers Struggling To Find Enough Pumpkins For This Year’s Pumpkin Beer Season