A new meta-analysis showed that popular anemia drugs Aranesp and Procrit increase the risk of death in cancer patients by 10 percent, a statistically significant number. [NYT]
By consumerist.com February 26, 2008
- down with disease Only 52% Of Patients With Most Common Infections Receive Recommended Antibiotics
- just say no to drugged-up livestock 6 Things You Should Know About The Use Of Antibiotics On Farm Animals
- cue the shimmering music Cancer Centers Tripled Ad Spending In Last Decade; Are They Pushing Hope Or Hype?
- i'll pass 15 Dietary Supplement Ingredients To Avoid
- take one and call me in the morning Report: Makers Of OxyContin Knew For Decades That Pain Pills Could Wear Off Early