“First customer service sent a 1 hundred dollar voucher.. then the secretary to the CEO sent a 500 dollar voucher… thanks for posting this it really helped.” – Juliana’s update to her EECB to AA sent in July 2007.
By consumerist.com February 25, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Man Accused Of Hacking United Airlines Website, Stealing Travel Vouchers
- It’s Not Just You: Comcast Is Having A Nationwide Outage Today
- AT&T CEO Really Doesn’t Want To Hear Your Suggestions. At All
- What You Should Know About Rent-To-Own Retail Models: Extra Costs, High Interest Rates
- Don’t Fall For The Mail-Order Puppy Scam