“First customer service sent a 1 hundred dollar voucher.. then the secretary to the CEO sent a 500 dollar voucher… thanks for posting this it really helped.” – Juliana’s update to her EECB to AA sent in July 2007.
By consumerist.com February 25, 2008
- for me to groupon Groupon’s “Salebration” Leads To Confused, Voucherless Customers
- flying the unfriendly skies Muslim Passengers Report Being Removed From Recent Delta, American Flights
- they fell off a truck Man Accused Of Hacking United Airlines Website, Stealing Travel Vouchers
- reverse verizon math 99 Cents Only Stores Actually Charge 99.99 Cents For All Items
- if you can't say anything nice... Expedia Apologizes After Customer Says Employee Left “F—k You” Message In Her Itinerary