Remember Rachel? Sur La Table took $100 from her debit card that should have come from a gift card. Rachel let us know that Sur La Table finally corrected the mistake and restored the money to her bank account. To apologize, Sur La Table issued a gift card, giving them the perfect opportunity to show that the same mistake won’t happen twice.
By consumeristcarey February 24, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Card Reissued Because Of A Breach? Good Luck Finding Out Where The Hack Happened
- NCR Confirms Technical Issue Resulted In Duplicate Charges For Some Shoppers At Multiple Retailers
- You Don’t Need To Wait Until February To Get Your Cute Kitty Egg Mold
- Kmart Loses Two Customers’ Layaway Orders, Shrugs
- Movie Theater Sorry For Playing R-Rated ‘Sausage Party’ Trailer Before ‘Finding Dory’