Remember Rachel? Sur La Table took $100 from her debit card that should have come from a gift card. Rachel let us know that Sur La Table finally corrected the mistake and restored the money to her bank account. To apologize, Sur La Table issued a gift card, giving them the perfect opportunity to show that the same mistake won’t happen twice.
By consumeristcarey February 24, 2008
- Who Got Hacked? Card Reissued Because Of A Breach? Good Luck Finding Out Where The Hack Happened
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- psa Amazon Can Charge Any Subscription To Any Card You Have On File If Your Primary Card Expires
- time for more protections After RushCard Fiasco, Consumer Advocates Urge More Oversight Of Prepaid Cards
- kittystarter You Don’t Need To Wait Until February To Get Your Cute Kitty Egg Mold