Remember Rachel? Sur La Table took $100 from her debit card that should have come from a gift card. Rachel let us know that Sur La Table finally corrected the mistake and restored the money to her bank account. To apologize, Sur La Table issued a gift card, giving them the perfect opportunity to show that the same mistake won’t happen twice.
By consumeristcarey February 24, 2008
- store error not in your favor A $100 Gift Card Selling For $10 On Walmart.com Is A Mistake, Not Bait & Switch
- Who Got Hacked? Card Reissued Because Of A Breach? Good Luck Finding Out Where The Hack Happened
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- adventures in overcharging Jewel-Osco: Payment System Outage Could’ve Caused Multiple Charges On Customers’ Cards
- hit by a glitch NCR Confirms Technical Issue Resulted In Duplicate Charges For Some Shoppers At Multiple Retailers