The Dermot company slumlords that were failing to provide heat to reader Dan’s apartment are now accused of harassing tenants in an attempt to force them from their rent-stabilized apartments. [Brownstoner]
- reckless endangerment Terrible Landlord Accused Of Harassing, Literally Freezing Out Tenants
- a price too high Feds Say Landlords Offered Reduced Rent For Sex, Evicted Tenants When They Refused
- on the table Should A Landlord Be Allowed To Repeatedly Offer Buyout Offers To Resistant Tenants?
- cozy... pet-friendly San Francisco Landlord Charged $4K/Month In Rent For Rodent-Infested “Death Trap” Apartments
- housing shortages Private Eyes Spy On Apartments To Catch Illegal Airbnb Hotels