The Stay Free! daily blog was watching the telly and nearly spit out its wheatgrass juice when it noticed an ad for a senior care facility in Brooklyn that has blessed its Alzeimer’s ward with a delightful moniker. They call it, “Al’z place.” That marketing decisions strikes us as, shall we say, unfortunate. What’s the message here? “He forgot his name and so did we so we just call him Al.”
Great Moments In Commercial History: "Al'z Place"
By consumerist.com February 19, 2008
- close the door... have a seat Coca-Cola Says It Didn’t Pay For Placement In Mad Men Finale
- wal-cops Minnesota Cities Claim Walmart Is Using Local Police As Unpaid Security Guards
- Same School Different Owner Why Do I Keep Seeing Commercials For Everest University?
- beefs Sling TV Says Comcast-Owned NBC Stations Are Blocking Its Ads
- ancient amish secret Telebrands Stops Marketing Amish Secret Furniture Polish After S.C. Johnson Challenges Ad Claims