The Stay Free! daily blog was watching the telly and nearly spit out its wheatgrass juice when it noticed an ad for a senior care facility in Brooklyn that has blessed its Alzeimer’s ward with a delightful moniker. They call it, “Al’z place.” That marketing decisions strikes us as, shall we say, unfortunate. What’s the message here? “He forgot his name and so did we so we just call him Al.”
Great Moments In Commercial History: "Al'z Place"
By consumerist.com February 19, 2008
- wal-cops Minnesota Cities Claim Walmart Is Using Local Police As Unpaid Security Guards
- Same School Different Owner Why Do I Keep Seeing Commercials For Everest University?
- i've fallen and i can't get up This LifeAlert Ad Is Creepier Than American Horror Story
- what's in a label? Food Watchdog Group Threatens To Sue Campbell Over Juice Content Of V8 Splash, V8 V-Fusion Drinks
- i'm looking through you Capri Sun Attempts To Clear Up Mold Doubts With See-Through Bottoms