The Stay Free! daily blog was watching the telly and nearly spit out its wheatgrass juice when it noticed an ad for a senior care facility in Brooklyn that has blessed its Alzeimer’s ward with a delightful moniker. They call it, “Al’z place.” That marketing decisions strikes us as, shall we say, unfortunate. What’s the message here? “He forgot his name and so did we so we just call him Al.”
Great Moments In Commercial History: "Al'z Place"
By consumerist.com February 19, 2008
- we're bad at what we do Time Warner Cable Admits Its Customer Service Stinks. Pinky Swears To Do Better
- the end of the road? Facebook Dropping Support For BlackBerry’s Mobile Operating System
- just one big commercial Comcast Creates “Original Series” For The Sole Purpose Of Advertising Xfinity On Demand
- An Unhealthy Salad Dole Found Listeria In Salad Processing Plant As Far Back As 2014, Kept Shipping Veggies
- They're Watching You Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems