Commenter Witeowl points out in another thread that if your adjusted gross income was $54,000 or less last year, the IRS can direct you to 19 different companies that will allow you to e-file your 2007 taxes for free. When this writer took advantage of it in the past, “free” meant jumping through a series of GoDaddy-like pages, but in the end it was free to use. [IRS]
By cwalters February 19, 2008
- it's that time of year IRS Free File Program Open To Qualifying Taxpayers Starting Today
- panic I Give Up: How Do I File For An Extension On My Tax Return?
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: I Just Can’t Quit Itemizing My Deductions
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: How Do I E-File? What’s A Deduction, Anyway?
- tax dad sez Ask Tax Dad: Invasion Of The Dependent Relatives