Spotted a real OLPC user on the subway this weekend. An OLPC is that funky device that is supposed to be given to poor children in developing countries but the foundation did a “give one, get one” program which explains why this guy has one. Some people on the R train from Manhattan to Brooklyn gave him and his green and white contraption an odd look out the corner of their eye.
OLPC Spotted In Wild
By consumerist.com February 18, 2008
- soooo groooooss NYC Officials Take Three Trains Out Of Service After Subway Riders Spot Bedbugs
- eggstra special report From Gadgets To Diners: How To Make (Or Order) The Perfect Egg Every Time
- soooo grooooss Part 2 Bedbugs Continue To Infiltrate New York Subway System In Search Of Fresh Blood To Suck
- reunited and it feels so good Woman Spots Wedding Dress Given Up For Lost During Hurricane Sandy In Dry Cleaner’s Window
- where are they now What Happened After TV Show ‘Pimp My Ride’ Pimped People’s Rides?