Spotted a real OLPC user on the subway this weekend. An OLPC is that funky device that is supposed to be given to poor children in developing countries but the foundation did a “give one, get one” program which explains why this guy has one. Some people on the R train from Manhattan to Brooklyn gave him and his green and white contraption an odd look out the corner of their eye.
OLPC Spotted In Wild
By consumerist.com February 18, 2008
- a naughty swat team... Walmart Now Has An Internal “Swat Team” To Prevent Embarrassing Costumes From Hitting Shelves
- meat on drugs Subway Will Switch To All Antibiotic-Free Meat By 2025
- no hoverboards to see here Toys ‘R’ Us Stops Selling Hoverboards Amid Safety Questions
- distracted driving Cops Disappointed That We Just Can’t Put Down Phones While Driving
- needing a little more time Volkswagen Gets More Time To Sort Out Buy-Back/Fix Plan For Cheating Diesels