If you don’t have private insurance, you’re more likely to get a cancer diagnois after the disease is in its later stages, a new study shows. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Nearly 1/3 Of Cancer Survivors Face Financial Burden After Diagnosis, Treatment
- Cancer Centers Tripled Ad Spending In Last Decade; Are They Pushing Hope Or Hype?
- Health Insurers Looking To Pay Less When Drugs Don’t Work As Advertised
- Woman Loses Hospice Care Because She’s Lived Longer Than Expected
- How Flood Insurance Failed Superstorm Sandy Victims When Their Homes Actually Flooded