Katie says her Sidekick wasn’t connecting to the network for the past day or so, so she “called T-Mobile and there’s an outage in NYC affecting all gprs-using devices (sidekicks, blackberries, etc).” They gave her a $5 credit for compensation, so if you’re in a similar situation you might want to call T-Mobile to complain.
By cwalters February 13, 2008
- fix it yourself Verizon’s Refusal To Repair Landline Service Leaves Elderly Man Without Phone For Months
- past life regression T-Mobile Hands Over ‘Refurbished’ Phone Full Of Someone Else’s Data, Shrugs
- the system is down People Around The World Forced To Live Through 30-Minute Facebook Outage
- not playing along T-Mobile CEO: Apple SIM That Should Let Users Switch Mobile Carriers Is Crippled By Mobile Carriers
- what is this thing Wireless Companies Have A Plan To Make Your Mobile Data Faster And Better… But It Might Break WiFi