Katie says her Sidekick wasn’t connecting to the network for the past day or so, so she “called T-Mobile and there’s an outage in NYC affecting all gprs-using devices (sidekicks, blackberries, etc).” They gave her a $5 credit for compensation, so if you’re in a similar situation you might want to call T-Mobile to complain.
By cwalters February 13, 2008
- past life regression T-Mobile Hands Over ‘Refurbished’ Phone Full Of Someone Else’s Data, Shrugs
- the ol' switcheroo AT&T Offers “Up To” $450 For T-Mobile Customers To Switch, But Is It Worth It?
- the system is down People Around The World Forced To Live Through 30-Minute Facebook Outage
- Does No. 3 + No. 4 = No. 1? Sprint Reportedly Offers $32 Billion To Buy T-Mobile
- not playing along T-Mobile CEO: Apple SIM That Should Let Users Switch Mobile Carriers Is Crippled By Mobile Carriers