FiLife takes a look at a campaign that likens debt to STDs. Remember to practice safe borrowing, kiddies. [FiLife]
- No Understanding Report: Nearly Half Of College Students Don’t Know How Much Their Tuition Costs, If They Have Student Debt
- Protecting Borrowers Can New Payday Loan Rules Keep Borrowers From Falling Into Debt Traps?
- Not Quite Consumer Friendly Abusive Lending Practices Can Lead To Negative Long-Term Consequences For Borrowers, Communities
- special report States’ Attempts To Reform Payday Lending Are Often Just Smoke & Mirrors
- Even One Overdraft Hurts Report: Overdrafting Just A Little Or A Lot Has The Same Negative Consequences For Consumers’ Accounts