What’s Apple’s replacement policy for hardware failure? Our intern is having ongoing problems with his MacBook, and thought that after three large hardware failures in a row, Apple replaced the laptop—but “some dude at the genius bar just told me that was absolutely not true.” Does anyone know the official Apple party line on this issue?
By cwalters February 11, 2008
- minimalist Apple Experiments With Replacing Genius Bar With Some Wooden Benches
- the ugsdray are in the iggypay ankbay Facebook’s WhatsApp May Be Next In Law Enforcement’s Privacy Battle
- No Surprises Here Apple Sued Over “Touch Disease” Flaw In iPhone 6 Devices
- can't touch this Flaw In iPhone 6 Can Reportedly Render Some Devices Unusable
- Gotta Have Power Apple Recalls Some MacBook Chargers, Because They Should Actually Provide Power