What’s Apple’s replacement policy for hardware failure? Our intern is having ongoing problems with his MacBook, and thought that after three large hardware failures in a row, Apple replaced the laptop—but “some dude at the genius bar just told me that was absolutely not true.” Does anyone know the official Apple party line on this issue?
By cwalters February 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Apple Experiments With Replacing Genius Bar With Some Wooden Benches
- Apple Sued Over “Touch Disease” Flaw In iPhone 6 Devices
- Regulators Investigating 420,000 Ford Trucks For Brake Failure Issue
- Apple Might Be Planning First Big Update To MacBook Pro Laptops In 4 Years
- Facebook’s WhatsApp May Be Next In Law Enforcement’s Privacy Battle