What’s Apple’s replacement policy for hardware failure? Our intern is having ongoing problems with his MacBook, and thought that after three large hardware failures in a row, Apple replaced the laptop—but “some dude at the genius bar just told me that was absolutely not true.” Does anyone know the official Apple party line on this issue?
By cwalters February 11, 2008
- mbp2011 Thousands Of MacBooks Made In 2011 Have Self-Immolating Graphics Cards
- mbp2011 Owners Of MacBooks With Self-Destructing Video Cards File Class-Action Lawsuit
- mbp2011 Apple Announces Repair Program For 2011 MacBooks With Self-Destructing Graphics Cards
- minimalist Apple Experiments With Replacing Genius Bar With Some Wooden Benches
- No Surprises Here Apple Sued Over “Touch Disease” Flaw In iPhone 6 Devices