Sad people spend more money. Must be why so many commercials seem designed to induce feelings of anxiety and insecurity, even if they’re delivered within a “humorous” context. [CNN]
More From Consumerist
- 39% Of All U.S. Money Spent At Online Stores Goes To Amazon
- 6 Things We Learned About The Test To Become A Certified Cheese Professional
- It’s Cyber Monday, But Don’t Get Fired For Shopping Too Much At Work
- 4 Things We’ve Learned About Getting The Best Valentine’s Day Flowers For Your Money
- What Are Shoppers Buying Since They Aren’t Buying Clothes?