Here’s a horrible idea: a 401(k) program with a debit card. That’s right, you can go to the ATM and make withdrawals from your 401(k) retirement savings plan. [TheStreet]
By consumerist.com February 1, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Are Employee Student Loan Contributions The Next 401(K)?
- Average ATM Fees Hit Record High Of $4.52, Up 21% Over 5 Years
- Sorry, Class Of 2015: You Will Have To Be At Least 75 Before You Can Retire, Study Says
- Would You Have Spotted This Skimmer Found On An ATM In Mexico?
- The 3 Biggest Banks Extracted $6 Billion In ATM And Overdraft Fees From Us Last Year