Here’s a horrible idea: a 401(k) program with a debit card. That’s right, you can go to the ATM and make withdrawals from your 401(k) retirement savings plan. [TheStreet]
By consumerist.com February 1, 2008
- helping with the debt Are Employee Student Loan Contributions The Next 401(K)?
- where's our retirement money? Wells Fargo Employee: Bank Hid Truth About 401(k) Plan Amid “Criminal Epidemic”
- cash only Average ATM Fees Hit Record High Of $4.52, Up 21% Over 5 Years
- up up and away Average ATM Fees Hit Record High For 10th Straight Year
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Add Protections, Improve Transparency; Take Effect Oct. 2017