Here’s a horrible idea: a 401(k) program with a debit card. That’s right, you can go to the ATM and make withdrawals from your 401(k) retirement savings plan. [TheStreet]
By consumerist.com February 1, 2008
- affordable care act What Are Health Savings Accounts & Why Are They A Big Part Of Obamacare Replacement Plan?
- helping with the debt Are Employee Student Loan Contributions The Next 401(K)?
- what's a bill? How To Not Suck At Making The Transition From School To The Real World
- first national bank of gamestop Bank Of GameStop Is The Best Or Worst Idea Ever
- Looking Out For The Consumer Proposed Rules Target Fees Collected By Retirement Financial Advisers, Brokers