Here’s a horrible idea: a 401(k) program with a debit card. That’s right, you can go to the ATM and make withdrawals from your 401(k) retirement savings plan. [TheStreet]
By consumerist.com February 1, 2008
- helping with the debt Are Employee Student Loan Contributions The Next 401(K)?
- Looking Out For The Consumer Proposed Rules Target Fees Collected By Retirement Financial Advisers, Brokers
- first national bank of gamestop Bank Of GameStop Is The Best Or Worst Idea Ever
- what's a bill? How To Not Suck At Making The Transition From School To The Real World
- where's our retirement money? Wells Fargo Employee: Bank Hid Truth About 401(k) Plan Amid “Criminal Epidemic”