Here’s a horrible idea: a 401(k) program with a debit card. That’s right, you can go to the ATM and make withdrawals from your 401(k) retirement savings plan. [TheStreet]
By consumerist.com February 1, 2008
- best laid plans What Is The New MyRA Retirement Savings Plan, And How Is It Different From What We Already Have?
- signing away your future How To Not Suck… At Borrowing For College
- how to not suck How Long Should I Hold On To My Old Bills & Other Documents?
- helping with the debt Are Employee Student Loan Contributions The Next 401(K)?
- Looking Out For The Consumer Proposed Rules Target Fees Collected By Retirement Financial Advisers, Brokers