Wendy’s ads will drop that asinine red pig-tailed wig campaign they’ve been running for the past eight months. [Chicago Tribune] UPDATE: Here are the new ones. While certainly safer, they bring the focus back on what’s unique about Wendy’s, namely that their food is fresher and better.
More From Consumerist
- Wendy’s Ditching “Now That’s Better” Motto For Something “Deliciously Different”
- Wendy’s Quietly Getting Rid Of Antibiotics In Chicken
- Number Of Wendy’s Restaurants Hit In Malware Attack Now ‘Considerably Higher’ Than 300
- Wendy’s Pledges To Use Only Eggs From Cage-Free Hens By 2020 In North American Locations
- Wendy’s Blaming Weak Sales Growth On Cheap Groceries That Keep People At Home