Whenever Andru logs into his Verizon FiOS account, he sees the personal information on some other guy’s account, including name, address, email address, last four digits of credit card and social security number. He’s contacted the other guy, and the other guy also sees his. Verizon has said they will fix it in the next 24 hours. They’ve been saying that for the past eight months. This is supposed to be the future of the internet and they can’t even fix a simple account error?
FiOS Swaps Customers' Account Details, Still Won't Fix After 8 Months
By consumerist.com January 25, 2008
- that's a lot of complaints NYC Officials Grill Verizon About Incomplete FiOS Rollout
- what now 6 Odd Things That Happened That Got My Netflix Account Canceled By A Stranger
- return to sender Why Doesn’t AT&T Require Email Verification Before Sending Sensitive Account Information?
- playing nice Verizon & ESPN Settle Lawsuit Over FiOS “Skinny Bundles”
- big apple v. big red NYC Says Verizon Defaulted On Its Agreement To Make FiOS Available Citywide