S&P thinks Sprint will continue to hemorrhage customers in 2008. “Because management faces significant challenges in improving operations, we do not expect a reversal of these negative operating trends in 2008,” S&P said in a statement. [BusinessWeek]
- sprint Ad Watchdog Says Sprint Should Stop Calling Itself ‘New’ And ‘Improved’
- oh really? Did Net Neutrality Kill Broadband Investment Like Comcast, AT&T, Verizon Said It Would?
- that was quick Sprint Changes Its Mind, Will Start Throttling Speeds For Its Greediest Unlimited Data Customers
- don't get used to it Sprint CEO: Unlimited Data Works For Now But “Is Not Forever”
- net neutrality ISPs to FCC: No, Seriously, We Will Sue If You Use Title II Like The White House Just Asked