Sears might be be poised to sell off some of the sadder, dirtier, and lonelier of its department stores. In addition, it will reorganize itself into five distinct companies based around different sectors of the business. Details are sketchy, but so far it looks like one company will just deny warranty repairs and replacements, while another will focus its entire energies on sending incompetent technicians to your house.
Sears To Split Into 5 Crappy Companies
By consumerist.com January 23, 2008
- whither sears canada? Sears Circles Back Around To Idea Of Selling Sears Canada Stake
- tears for sears Sears To Sell Sears Canada Stake To Raise More Cash
- tears for sears Sears Holdings Admits Plans To Close 105 More Stores, Won’t Say Which Ones
- the empty side of sears Sears Holdings Outlines New Plan To Escape Death Spiral
- denial infographics Sears And Kmart Pretend To Run A Retail Business For Another Quarter