Sears might be be poised to sell off some of the sadder, dirtier, and lonelier of its department stores. In addition, it will reorganize itself into five distinct companies based around different sectors of the business. Details are sketchy, but so far it looks like one company will just deny warranty repairs and replacements, while another will focus its entire energies on sending incompetent technicians to your house.
Sears To Split Into 5 Crappy Companies
By consumerist.com January 23, 2008
- breaking open the eddie bank As Sales Continue To Drop, Sears Borrows $300 Million From Its Own CEO
- whither sears canada? Sears Circles Back Around To Idea Of Selling Sears Canada Stake
- tears for sears Sears To Sell Sears Canada Stake To Raise More Cash
- trimming down Report: Sears Would Need To Close Nearly Half Its Stores To Succeed
- tears for sears Sears Shareholders Sue, Claim CEO Is Stripping Company For Parts