So, of course, one day after I post about how great E*TRADE’s 5.05% savings rate is, it drops to 4.4%. Truth be told, that was kind of unsustainable with the federal interest rate at 3.5%. It will still probably be higher than the rates offered by the other players which have like HSBC Direct (currently 4.25%), ING Direct (currently 3.6%), and Emigrant Direct (currently 4.55%). Tears, tears.
E*TRADE Drops Online Savings Account Rates To 4.4%
By consumerist.com January 23, 2008
- know your options Amazon & Wells Fargo Hope That A Partnership And Discounts Will Entice You Into A Private Student Loan
- The End Of A Relationship Amazon No Longer Marketing Private Student Loans To Prime Members
- oops Citibank Caught Screwing Up Credit Card Debt Collections, Must Refund $5M
- get off the omnibus 10+ Things Consumers Should Know About The New Federal Spending Bill
- look who's calling Feds Shut Down Florida-Based Debt-Relief Robocall Scammers