So, of course, one day after I post about how great E*TRADE’s 5.05% savings rate is, it drops to 4.4%. Truth be told, that was kind of unsustainable with the federal interest rate at 3.5%. It will still probably be higher than the rates offered by the other players which have like HSBC Direct (currently 4.25%), ING Direct (currently 3.6%), and Emigrant Direct (currently 4.55%). Tears, tears.
E*TRADE Drops Online Savings Account Rates To 4.4%
By consumerist.com January 23, 2008
- Not Banking On Students Here Bill To Allow Students To Refinance Private And Federal Loans Dies After Senate Debate
- Givin' It Another Shot Senate Set To Vote On Bill To Refinance Private & Federal Student Loan Interest Rates
- Third Times A Charm? Senate Once Again Blocks Bill To Allow Borrowers To Refinance Federal And Private Student Loans
- know your options Amazon & Wells Fargo Hope That A Partnership And Discounts Will Entice You Into A Private Student Loan
- Taking Another Stab At It Legislators Once Again Introduce Bill That Would Allow Student Loan Refinancing