You know what, Apple has this titanium image like they have the awesomest customer service in the world, and sometimes you call and get the really great and quick ninja Apple Care reps, but sometimes when you call Apple Care you get what sounds like are the outsourced guys and they’re very stupid and not helpful and difficult to understand. There, I said it.
Sometimes Apple Customer Service Ain't That Amazing
By consumerist.com January 18, 2008
- 140-character questions Apple Will Now Offer Customer Support, Tips & Tricks On Twitter
- the future is annoying Why Did Two Of My Kohl’s Store Credit Card Payments Go Missing?
- new territory Apple Getting Into TV With Reality Competition Show About App Developers
- we're bad at what we do Time Warner Cable Admits Its Customer Service Stinks. Pinky Swears To Do Better
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Will Continue Using Overseas Call Centers