You know what, Apple has this titanium image like they have the awesomest customer service in the world, and sometimes you call and get the really great and quick ninja Apple Care reps, but sometimes when you call Apple Care you get what sounds like are the outsourced guys and they’re very stupid and not helpful and difficult to understand. There, I said it.
Sometimes Apple Customer Service Ain't That Amazing
By consumerist.com January 18, 2008
- stupid shipping gang Here’s How Fulfillment Centers Make Shipping Stupid By Making It Smart
- i can't get no satisfaction 6 Things Comcast Customers Can Try To Get Some Actual Customer Service
- we heart kabletown Let’s Break Down Forbes’ Laughable “5 Reasons To Admire Comcast”
- how much does it cost and when is it available? Apple Unveils iPhone 6S, iPad Pro, Apple Pen, New Apple TV
- every call you take Your Phone Sends All Your Call Records To Apple When iCloud Is Turned On