If you live in Texas, have a car that’s over 10 years old or has failed an emissions test, and you don’t make much money, you could qualify for a $3,500 voucher to be used towards the purchase of a new car. [TCEQ]
- fuel efficiency v. emissions quality Why Did Volkswagen Only Rig Emissions Systems On Diesel Cars?
- pickup trucks Texas Plumber Sells Truck, Gets Branded A Terrorist
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- waiting on details VW Fix Could Take Two Years Or More; Dealer Profitability Is Main Focus
- time for a chat Volkswagen’s U.S. Chief To Be Grilled On Capitol Hill Tomorrow