If you live in Texas, have a car that’s over 10 years old or has failed an emissions test, and you don’t make much money, you could qualify for a $3,500 voucher to be used towards the purchase of a new car. [TCEQ]
More From Consumerist
- Why Did Volkswagen Only Rig Emissions Systems On Diesel Cars?
- VW Fix Could Take Two Years Or More; Dealer Profitability Is Main Focus
- Tesla Unveils Vegan-Friendly Car With Synthetic Leather Seats
- Volkswagen’s U.S. Chief To Be Grilled On Capitol Hill Tomorrow
- Volkswagen Offers $1,000 in Cash, Credits To Owners Of Deceptive Diesels