Here’s a twist you didn’t see coming: I was talking to Lona again, she who gave us the material in “How To Mind Control Customer Service Reps“, and she happened to mention that she actually has a done a lot of work as a customer service rep herself.
- saywhatnow? Comcast Agrees I Didn’t Run Up $343 In Overdue Charges, Still Demands I Pay It Anyway
- conflict of interests Lawmakers Who Received Money From Wells Fargo Now Want Answers From Bank’s CEO
- dispatches from kabletown Unhappy Customer: Comcast Told My Employer About Complaint, Got Me Fired
- Fallout 4 fallout We Warned Target That Some Customers Wouldn’t Get ‘Fallout 4’ Pre-Orders, But They Didn’t Listen
- Perverse Incentives Car Dealerships Still Don’t Understand How Customer Surveys Should Work