RECALLS: Kash N’ Gold Tinker Bell Novelty Lamps (lead), A.O. Smith Exhaust Fan Electric Motors (fire), Shims Bargain Pacifiers (choking), TJ Promotions Coin Banks (lead), Lowe’s Torchiere Lamps (fire), Honda ATVs (loss of speed control), Intermatic Digital Timers (shock), Pacific Cycle Children’s Trailer Bicycles (can detach from adult bicycle), Canondale Scalpel Mountain Bikes (crashing), Mark’s Quality Meats Beef (E.coli), New Era Mexican-Style Beans (botulism), Raw Oysters Harvested from the West Karako Bay Section of Growing Area 3 in Louisiana (norovirus), Shangai Chaojimengnan (actually Viagra).
More From Consumerist
- July Recall Roundup: Of Course Kids Are Going To Chew On Their Strollers
- Company Recalling 180K Pacifiers & Clips Due To Choking Hazard
- Honda Officially Recalls 2016 Civics Over Engine Failures, Continues Halt To New Sales
- Home Depot Continued To Sell 28 Products After Safety Recalls
- Darth Vader Baby Outfits Recalled For Oddly Appropriate Reason