If you don’t immediately buy a domain you lookup through Network Solutions, they will hold it hostage for four days at a price $25 more than what you normally would have paid. [DomainToolsBlog]
By consumerist.com January 9, 2008
- surprise gifts Filmmakers Claim To Have Conclusive Proof Against “Happy Birthday” Copyright Claim
- more data than you can use Sprint Slashes Prices On Gigabytes, But New Plans Don’t Offer Real Value For Most Consumers
- that's .expensive You Can Soon Buy “.Sucks” URLs, But At Prices That .Suck
- thanks for nothing Hacker Hijacks Website In Extortion Attempt, GoDaddy Refuses To Talk To Actual Owner
- get what you pay for Will People Pay Vessel $3/Month For More Professional YouTube Videos?