If you have problems getting an exit seat from Midwest Airlines ticket agent Ramone at LGA, it’s possible he will tell Roger to go up to you on the flight and boom, “I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS SEAT AND WANT OFF THIS FLIGHT.” [Click Here Technology Columns]
By consumerist.com January 8, 2008
- that escalated quickly Passengers Boo American Airlines As Woman Is Kicked Off Flight For No Apparent Reason
- fee for all Want Extra Legroom Or To Sit With Your Kids? Airlines Say ‘Pay Up’
- a soaking wet trip Man Says His American Airlines’ Seat Was Soaked In Urine
- fly the crowded skies Days Of Delta Delays Are Worse Because They Can’t Just Put You On American Anymore
- safety first Why Did American Airlines Make Me Move My Child’s Safety Seat So Someone Could Recline?