Embattled Starbucks fired CEO Jim Donald and brought back company founder Howard Shultz. Maybe they’ll be forced to close down some stores. Won’t that be the day. [Economist]
- Starbucks Reserve Starbucks CEO To Step Back, Concentrate On High-End Coffee Roasteries
- raises for all Starbucks Will Give U.S. Front-Line Employees And Managers Raises Of At Least 5% In October
- speed it up Starbucks Might Introduce Pre-Orders Via App, But Will It Cut Your Wait In Line?
- no green mermaids here Starbucks Wants To Open A Chain Of Even More Upscale Coffee Shops
- Seeing Your Barista Starbucks’ Delivery Service Might Bring Green-Aproned Baristas To Your House