TigerDirect announced it will buy all that’s left of CompUSA. Finally, the rumors have come true. [ArsTechnica]
More From Consumerist
- TigerDirect Has New Owner, Changes Return Policy On Christmas
- Sports Authority Prepares To Auction Off Its Name, Your Name, Broncos Stadium Naming Rights
- Twitter Sales Rumors Heat Up, But Is A Deal Around The Corner?
- Coming Soon To An AOL Ad Network Near You: All That Data Verizon Collects On Mobile Users
- Surfing Outfitter Quiksilver Declares Bankruptcy, Will Close 27 Stores