There’s a promotion going on right now whereby Comcast customers can get 6 months of internet for $19.99 per month. [SlickDeals]
- the modern channel-surfer Does Cord-Cutting Always Automatically Save You Money?
- small potatoes Analyst: How Much Does Comcast Lose If You Cut The Cord? Less Than $6 A Month
- oh joy Comcast Expands Data Caps To Another 23 Markets Starting Nov. 1
- one week of tv please Next Year, You Can Buy Pay-As-You-Go Cable From Comcast If You Want
- no discount for you Comcast Stops Offering Gigabit Internet For $70/Month In Cities Near Chicago