Today California sued the EPA over its refusal to let states enact their own greenhouse-gas laws. “Fifteen states plan to intervene on California’s behalf, including 13 of those that have either adopted or are in the process of adopting the rules. Delaware and Illinois, which have not passed the standards, also are part of the lawsuit.” [New York Times]
By cwalters January 2, 2008
- just put grandpa anywhere California Accused Of Allowing Nursing Homes To Permanently “Dump” Elderly Patients On Hospitals
- Looking For Recourse West Virginia Sues VW Over Deceptive Advertising For Vehicles Equipped With “Defeat Devices”
- justice is blind-ish Supreme Court Once Again Shows Its Disdain For Consumer Rights
- thanks but no North Carolina Attorney General Will Not Defend Anti-LGBT Law In Court
- if at first you don't succeed Is Facebook Trying To Scuttle Facial-Recognition Lawsuit By Changing Illinois Law?