Consumerist Editor Ben Popken will be on Fox Business News Monday at 12 noon to discuss the changes in store for FICO 08. UPDATE: It looks like our video slave is home today, so if anyone wants to DVR Ben’s appearance and email the video file to email@example.com, we’ll like, make you a cake or something.
By consumerist.com December 31, 2007
- making the switch Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- the times they are a-changing Medical Debt Still Stinks, But New Credit Score Change Will Make It Hurt Your Life Less
- the vue from here 6 Things To Think About Before Paying $50-$70/Month For PlayStation Vue
- civil judgments Credit Reports Soon Won’t Include Some Tax Lien, Civil Judgment Data
- Credit Scores For All FICO Expands Program To Give Millions Of Consumers Free Access To Credit Scores & Reports