Consumerist Editor Ben Popken will be on Fox Business News Monday at 12 noon to discuss the changes in store for FICO 08. UPDATE: It looks like our video slave is home today, so if anyone wants to DVR Ben’s appearance and email the video file to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll like, make you a cake or something.
By consumerist.com December 31, 2007
- just a number? Discover Giving Free FICO Scores To All Cardholders, But Are They Actually Useful?
- making the switch Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- where is my iphone? UPS Says My New iPhone Is Almost Here — Oh Wait, They Left It Back In Korea
- the times they are a-changing Medical Debt Still Stinks, But New Credit Score Change Will Make It Hurt Your Life Less
- coupons TiVo E-Mails Me Coupon Code, Reserves Right To Remove Discounts After Order