Of the almost 200 people who have contacted the Savvy Consumer column in the St. Louis Dispatch about AT&T’s $10 naked DSL, only a handful report being able to successfully sign up for it. Obviously they haven’t read this post of ours which tells you exactly how to do it.[St. Louis Dispatch via U.S. PIRG Consumer Blog]
- the future is soon Could New DirecTV Streaming Service Be A Replacement For Satellite TV?
- free stuff Target Testing New “Cartwheel Perks” Rewards Program
- slow your roll Charter Files Lawsuit To Slow Rollout Of Google Fiber In City Where It’s Not Even Offered Yet
- this was a triumph Verizon Partners: Go90 A “Huge Dud,” “Far, Far Worse” Than Expected
- yer outta here Walmart Denies That Cashier Was Fired For Hugging Customers, Matching Prices