Of the almost 200 people who have contacted the Savvy Consumer column in the St. Louis Dispatch about AT&T’s $10 naked DSL, only a handful report being able to successfully sign up for it. Obviously they haven’t read this post of ours which tells you exactly how to do it.[St. Louis Dispatch via U.S. PIRG Consumer Blog]
- walgreen's Missouri Attorney General Suing Walgreens Over Pricing Practices… Again
- Can't Pay? Here's a Loan Hospital Teams With Bank To Offer Interest-Free Loans So Patients Can Pay Their Bills
- the future is soon Could New DirecTV Streaming Service Be A Replacement For Satellite TV?
- We Don't Want You Here Missouri Auto Dealers Sue State For Letting Tesla Sell Directly To Consumers
- dispatches from the death star AT&T Claims That DirecTV Merger Will Allow It To Expand GigaPower Fiber Network