Apple has agreed to drop its lawsuit against Think Secret, a website that specializes in publishing in-house Apple rumors and leaks. In return, Think Secret has agreed to stop existing. However, this means the editor also gets to protect his sources. [Think Secret via Gizmodo]
By consumerist.com December 20, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Why Won’t The FBI Tell Apple How It Unlocked iPhone?
- Cox Customers Convince Court To Remove Them From Piracy Lawsuit
- AMC Uses Questionable Copyright Claim To Bully Spoiler Site Into Not Revealing That [Redacted] Dies
- Telebrands Stops Marketing Amish Secret Furniture Polish After S.C. Johnson Challenges Ad Claims
- U.S. Court Bans Samsung From Selling Certain Smartphones That Infringe On Apple Patents