Nothing say Christmas like a list, so here’s another one. Here are some of the best personal finance ideas blogged this year, chosen by Mrs. Micah: Finance for a Freelance Life. Her top pick is the “debt snowflake” from the blog PaidTwice—it describes the act of finding lots of little ways to supplement your standard income, so that you can add mass to your “debt snowball” to make it more effective.
The Best Personal Finance Ideas Of The Year
By cwalters December 18, 2007
- just say no to robocalls Student Loan Companies Tell Congress: Debt-Collection Robocalls Are In Borrowers’ Best Interest
- all that work for nothin' Government’s Own Budget Analysis Shows That Allowing Debt Collection Robocalls Is Pointless
- what would you improve? IRS Wants Your Help To Make Its Website Better
- Here's Your Degree and Lots Of Debt Student Loan Debt For Recent College Graduates Increases Again, Now At $30K
- Here's Your Degree and Lots Of Debt Student Loan Debt For Recent College Graduates Increases Again