Nothing say Christmas like a list, so here’s another one. Here are some of the best personal finance ideas blogged this year, chosen by Mrs. Micah: Finance for a Freelance Life. Her top pick is the “debt snowflake” from the blog PaidTwice—it describes the act of finding lots of little ways to supplement your standard income, so that you can add mass to your “debt snowball” to make it more effective.
The Best Personal Finance Ideas Of The Year
By cwalters December 18, 2007
- what's a bill? How To Not Suck At Making The Transition From School To The Real World
- saying i.o.u. How To Not Suck… At Merging Your Money When You Marry
- military money Protecting Military Servicemembers From Predatory Loans Is A National Security Issue
- wedding week How To Not Suck At Planning Your Wedding, Part 5: Spending Your Wedding Cash
- the credit unicorn “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths