Nothing say Christmas like a list, so here’s another one. Here are some of the best personal finance ideas blogged this year, chosen by Mrs. Micah: Finance for a Freelance Life. Her top pick is the “debt snowflake” from the blog PaidTwice—it describes the act of finding lots of little ways to supplement your standard income, so that you can add mass to your “debt snowball” to make it more effective.
The Best Personal Finance Ideas Of The Year
By cwalters December 18, 2007
- what's a bill? How To Not Suck At Making The Transition From School To The Real World
- military money Protecting Military Servicemembers From Predatory Loans Is A National Security Issue
- the credit unicorn “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- how to not suck 10 Ways To Not Suck At Spending Your Tax Refund
- Putting Them In Their Place Online Payday Lending Companies To Pay $21 Million To Settle Deception Charges, Must Waive $285M In Loans