37signals, the company behind the affordable online project management service Basecamp, has some of the fastest customer service we’ve ever seen: twice over the past year, they’ve responded in near-real-time to support questions with helpful, non-canned responses. We’re so used to big companies that sacrifice customer service in the name of profit, or small companies that aren’t prepared to handle queries, that it’s nice to come across a company that does it well. [37signals]
- the future is soon Could New DirecTV Streaming Service Be A Replacement For Satellite TV?
- dare to stream T-Mobile Adds Amazon Video To Binge On, Claims Users Are Streaming Twice As Much
- reversing course -- kind of After Worker Backlash, Instacart Decides To Not Get Rid Of Tips
- Using Us Is Great! Twitter Study Unsurprisingly Finds Using Twitter Is Good For Business
- spoiled tuna Spoiled Tuna Recall Expands To Include 107,000 Cans Of Chicken Of The Sea