37signals, the company behind the affordable online project management service Basecamp, has some of the fastest customer service we’ve ever seen: twice over the past year, they’ve responded in near-real-time to support questions with helpful, non-canned responses. We’re so used to big companies that sacrifice customer service in the name of profit, or small companies that aren’t prepared to handle queries, that it’s nice to come across a company that does it well. [37signals]
More From Consumerist
- Could New DirecTV Streaming Service Be A Replacement For Satellite TV?
- T-Mobile Adds Amazon Video To Binge On, Claims Users Are Streaming Twice As Much
- Study: The “Better” Walmarts Are In Higher-Income, Whiter Areas
- 9 Things We Learned About How Few Americans Are Regularly Taking Part In The “Sharing Economy”
- AT&T CEO Really Doesn’t Want To Hear Your Suggestions. At All