37signals, the company behind the affordable online project management service Basecamp, has some of the fastest customer service we’ve ever seen: twice over the past year, they’ve responded in near-real-time to support questions with helpful, non-canned responses. We’re so used to big companies that sacrifice customer service in the name of profit, or small companies that aren’t prepared to handle queries, that it’s nice to come across a company that does it well. [37signals]
- you are now free to complain Speak Freely America: New Federal Law Outlaws Gag Clauses That Punish You For Negative Reviews
- reversing course -- kind of After Worker Backlash, Instacart Decides To Not Get Rid Of Tips
- dare to dream Here’s What It Would Take For The U.S. To Get Standalone HBO Go Service
- hangin' on the telephone Phone Companies Can Filter Out Robocalls, They Just Aren’t Doing It
- the future is soon Could New DirecTV Streaming Service Be A Replacement For Satellite TV?