37signals, the company behind the affordable online project management service Basecamp, has some of the fastest customer service we’ve ever seen: twice over the past year, they’ve responded in near-real-time to support questions with helpful, non-canned responses. We’re so used to big companies that sacrifice customer service in the name of profit, or small companies that aren’t prepared to handle queries, that it’s nice to come across a company that does it well. [37signals]
- the future is soon Could New DirecTV Streaming Service Be A Replacement For Satellite TV?
- dare to dream Here’s What It Would Take For The U.S. To Get Standalone HBO Go Service
- where's the dog food? Cablevision CEO: Pay-TV Is The “Milk & Eggs” Of His Business; Internet Is The “Soda & Chips”
- no reply at all Which Airlines Are The Fastest & Slowest At Responding To Customers On Twitter?
- dare to stream T-Mobile Adds Amazon Video To Binge On, Claims Users Are Streaming Twice As Much