Today’s most popular headlines are Judge Judy’s TV Court Isn’t Real (4,990 views today), Dollar Parity Results In Piles Of Clothes Discarded By Canadian Shoppers (2,908) and Four Months Later, The Fridge You Paid Sears To Remove Is Still Sitting There (2,893). Today’s most discussed stories are 12 Year Old Kid Flying Alone? Don’t Expect Too Much Help From Southwest (89 comments), Save So You Can Splurge (54) and Judge Judy’s TV Court Isn’t Real (52).
By consumerist.com December 17, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- close but no cigar Judges Tell Porn Copyright Troll That Geolocation Tools Aren’t Enough To Pinpoint Pirates
- dissent Net Neutrality Survives For Today, But The Legal Battle Is Far From Over
- a day in court Net Neutrality Opponents, FCC Get Their Long-Awaited Day To Argue In Court
- blast from the past Appeals Court Reinstates Fraud Case Against Trump University
- no dfs for the empire state Court Temporarily Blocks DraftKings, FanDuel From Doing Business In New York State