Today’s most popular headlines are Judge Judy’s TV Court Isn’t Real (4,990 views today), Dollar Parity Results In Piles Of Clothes Discarded By Canadian Shoppers (2,908) and Four Months Later, The Fridge You Paid Sears To Remove Is Still Sitting There (2,893). Today’s most discussed stories are 12 Year Old Kid Flying Alone? Don’t Expect Too Much Help From Southwest (89 comments), Save So You Can Splurge (54) and Judge Judy’s TV Court Isn’t Real (52).
By consumerist.com December 17, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- don't mess with bikini bottom SpongeBob Wins Legal Victory Against Planned “Krusty Krab” Restaurant
- close but no cigar Judges Tell Porn Copyright Troll That Geolocation Tools Aren’t Enough To Pinpoint Pirates
- back to work In Time For Black Friday, Judge Issues Restraining Order Against Striking Pilots At Amazon-Backed Cargo Line
- with a little yelp from my friends Petsitter Loses $1 Million Lawsuit Over Negative Yelp Review
- dissent Net Neutrality Survives For Today, But The Legal Battle Is Far From Over