Fewer borrowers will qualify for mortgage insurance, due to tightened restrictions following the subprime meltdown.[CNNMoney]
- bursting bubbles Banks Can’t Get Away With Horrible Mortgage Practices Anymore, So Now They’re Doing It With Car Loans
- the repo man cometh Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- Getting The Details Reverse Mortgage Complaints Show Consumers Confused By Loan Terms
- Once Again Caught Not Following The Rules Wells Fargo Breached 2010 Mortgage Settlement, Must Work To Provide Homeowner Assistance
- less is mortgage First-Time Homebuyers May Only Need 3% Down Payment, But It Won’t Be A Cakewalk