Donna Tillman won a new Pontiac GTO coupe on The Price Is Right. The car she received was a different model that had, according to her mechanic, “major damage to its frame that had been repaired and concealed.” [Reuters]
- Could there be a recall? After Nearly 1,000 Complaints, Regulators May Open Investigation Into GM Airbag Issue
- Asking For Answers Advocates Push NHTSA For Answers Regarding Airbag Recall, Remedy Effectiveness
- it gets worse GM Adds 971,000 Vehicles To Ignition Recall, Confirms 13th Death Tied To Defect
- RIP Scion See Ya, Scion: Toyota To Absorb Youth-Focused Brand After 13 Years
- you naughty What’s The Most-Ticketed Car In America?