Donna Tillman won a new Pontiac GTO coupe on The Price Is Right. The car she received was a different model that had, according to her mechanic, “major damage to its frame that had been repaired and concealed.” [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- After Nearly 1,000 Complaints, Regulators May Open Investigation Into GM Airbag Issue
- See Ya, Scion: Toyota To Absorb Youth-Focused Brand After 13 Years
- My VW Was Recalled For Emissions Issues In April, Does That Mean It’s Fixed?
- Two Vehicles Crash Into N.J. Wendy’s In Second Car Accident At Restaurant In 3 Months
- Doll Creator Taking Hasbro To Court Over “My Little Pony” Designs Files Another Lawsuit