The HD format war is in full swing. Warner may go Blu-ray only! We say: Don’t choose until the market does. [Ars Technica]
- raiders of the lost walmart This Blu-Ray Player Was A Fine Holiday Gift In 2007
- redbox Redbox Is Running DVD And Blu-Ray Price Hike Tests Again
- dear jeff... Amazon Is Only Hurting Itself In Standoffs With Book, Movie Companies
- cutting the cord The HBO Now Announcement Shows Why Net Neutrality Is So Important
- the one with the copyright notice Pirate A 20-Year-Old Friends Episode, Get Hit With A $20 Bill From Warner Bros.