Kids who spin yo-yo waterballs around their heads can get them wrapped around their necks, leading to tales of temporary blindness, blackouts, and neck scars. Today New Jersey voted 71-to-7 to ban sales of the toy. [Newsday]
By cwalters December 14, 2007
- from hair to eternity If You Buy Your Kids “Bunchems” For Christmas, Maybe Get Them A Shower Cap Too
- holiday season 2015 Toys ‘R’ Us Tries Bold Experiment In Actually Stocking Toys
- shaking things up Ohio Company Sells Etch A Sketch Rights To Canadian Toymaker
- doll deja vu Toy Company Legal Battle Shows Cabbage Patch Kids Still Prompting Fights
- never clean! Tide’s Answer To Slumping Sales? Use More Detergent Pods!